Project 1 preliminary

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
seungwoo lee

Re: Project 1 preliminary

Post by seungwoo lee »

Hello Lakelyn,

I think the colors you used are good. I think it's good to use black and green to contrast them. Also, I think it's great to make plants using Illustrator. And I think the layout is well arranged. Type fonts is clean and comfortable to read.

Ashton_H

Post by Ashton_H »

I really like both of your designs! they both look really good! I really like the blue and white gradient on the web layout, the plants look really good and the navigation is laid out very well. I think you could change your name and grc 175 to white and make your name bigger and grc 175 smaller. I really like both designs! Good Job!

ngrunwald

Post by ngrunwald »

Hi Lakelyn,
Both of your designs look very good but the lighter green one stood out to me more. I like your use of the color gradient in the background and I did a similar kind of gradient in my website design as well. The first design I feel as though you cannot fully see the moon in the upper left corner so maybe a lighter green would work best.
Noah Grunwald

wsgallegos

Post by wsgallegos »

Hello,

These are great! good combinations of the colors you've chosen and good mix of black and white to compliment them! great start!
-William Gallegos-