Intro

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
SandraT

Intro

Post by SandraT »

Hello everyone! My name is Sandra Torres and I am a Graphic Design student. I've lived in Reno for most of my life now and some of my favorite activities are cooking, playing games and swimming. I am interested in this class but also wary because it's not something I've done before. I hope to learn a lot and see what everyone else does as well!
Sandra Torres

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Intro

Post by Instructor »

Look out everybody, Sandra's on fire!

Hello there, Sandra. Welcome to GRC 175! This is a complex topic with a lot of little details, so your trepidation is not unfounded. However, I'm here to provide you with all the resources you need to succeed. And if you have questions or need any help, do not hesitate to hit me up via Canvas or email and I'll be happy to get you the help you need. If you put in the effort, you'll learn the material. I promise.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

troutbelli

Re: Intro

Post by troutbelli »

Hi Everyone!

My name is Chris.

I currently work for Washoe County School District in the Print Shop & Bindery. I see so much bad artwork coming through each day, so I decided to learn about graphics art, and hopefully, grow within the district, putting out some better-quality work than what appears to be the substandard of excellence currently squeaking by.

I have several interests, but if I had to pick a couple it would be fishing, hand spinning epic natural fiber yarns, and knitting that yarn into a few cool things.
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...