Project03_FINAL

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
sophy_gg

Project03_FINAL

Post by sophy_gg »

Hello! My name is Sophia Gomez, this time I have done my final project the Art, Culture, and Technology MIT Program as the bad and weird website about visual arts at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. At first, it looked empty on this website but it seems like they reworked the page. The most uncomfortable thing is that there is a circle that I would click anywhere and it would seem strange to me. For that website, I thought there were little things but...there are too many. The only thing that has been reworked is the About (except the Giving for donation of that program) and the Admission. The others: Events and Directory will automatically update what is new at that institute. I was very stressed about working on that project and the truth is it's more like a challenge. I hope the Massachusetts Institute of Technology will be proud of me for reworking the website for the art program.

And of course, the hamburger menu and the banner are animated. I can show you an Off-topic if it ok. I hope to work on a website for my future :mrgreen:

Tip: Apply to ACT there is NOT the link. Sorry. I have been looking for this institute. Please do not apply to this institute, we refer TMCC :D

My Re-work website:
https://www.grc175.com/student/fall-202 ... /Project3/

The Original:
http://act.mit.edu/cavs

I have saw some tutorials about the Hamburger menu (also Michael helped me to pass the tutorials :lol: ) to make me helpful
✦SØphia~GØmeƵ✦

CedarM

Re: Project03_FINAL

Post by CedarM »

Hey Sophia,
Really great job on this project! I think you created a super visually interesting home page that is both simple and sleek but also very engaging. I also think you really hit it out of the park with the navigation, great job!
- Cedar Moosmuller

Joey_Escalera

Re: Project03_FINAL

Post by Joey_Escalera »

Hi Sophia!
Wow this really looks fantastic! The start page looks very nice and professional, and I love the effect with the hamburger menu! Amazing job!