project 2 final

Post links to your Project Two websites for discussion and feedback.
Genevieve Dierenga

project 2 final

Post by Genevieve Dierenga »

Hello, everyone I am Genevieve I hope you are doing well

For project 2 I had a lot of fun learning how to program my website. I had a lot of problems at the end when trying to put my website online and making sure my css file was connected right, so it is a little late. I tried to make as close to the design I had in the beginning but I still have a lot to learn especially when it come to the website being reactive. I feel that I did really well on the body copy in making it reactive. using html was pretty easy to understand I liked how everything is very literal and it does exactly what it is told to do if you type it in right. I plan on working on it more to get make it useable on a phone.

link to site : https://www.grc175.com/student/fall-202 ... -dierenga/

LMisher

Re: project 2 final

Post by LMisher »

Hello Genevieve!

I feel your frustration on this one! I also struggled with my website, but from the looks of it, you have successfully uploaded your website and it looks good. I love your colors and graphics. My one suggestion would be to make the header a little smaller so it's not overwhelmingly large. Other than that, great job on this assignment!
Warm Regards,

LaTara Misher :D

Giselle

Post by Giselle »

Hi Geneviene!
I LOVE your website! It is similar to your rough draft, and the colors look amazing! I love how you aligned everything; maybe you could help me align my header. I also struggled a lot with this project! My only suggestion is to make the TMCC logo a little smaller; but besides that, everything looks great! I can't wait to see it develop over the semester! :D
Giselle Sanchez

KAWINTHRAC

Post by KAWINTHRAC »

Hi Geneviene,

Your design is looking good! Look like you did coding very well for header, body, and footer. Your elements react very well together when screen size changes. I really like your color choices. It's going well with your image.
Kawinthra Chongsuksantikul

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

I'd say you got decently close to your Project One, Genevieve.

The bit that impresses me most is that you pulled off your drop through title. It even has the color matched header tie-in drop shadow. That's pretty impressive! You've got your clean layout that is nicely fenced in by your header and footer. Your pastel colors are working well. Just dark enough that you're creating contrast. And your type, even though I know it was a fallback, is working pretty well. The layout's even decently responsive!

I would have liked to have seen the header and footer go all the way to the edges of your browser window. Pity you couldn't get the script type to work.

Nice work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Natuwu

Post by Natuwu »

Hi Genevieve!
I love how your layout turned out! Everything in your website is well organized and the colors you chose go really well together. Overall, your website looks really clean, you did a great job!
-Natalie Meza

jillian_rodgers

Post by jillian_rodgers »

Hi Genevieve!

I think you did a fantastic job! The colors and layout look great! :)
-Jillian Rodgers

CedarM

Post by CedarM »

Hey Genevieve,
Great job with this site. I love how you made your name overlap with the header, I think it adds a lot of visual interest. One thing that I think could be improved is if you moved the text so that it is directly next to the image.
- Cedar Moosmuller