Project 01_final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Joey_Escalera

Re: Project 01_final

Post by Joey_Escalera »

Hi Kawinthra! I absolutely love this design! I think you utilized your background image very well, and you chose fonts that fit it! I also love the font you chose for your name, it makes it distinct without standing out too much! Amazing job!

jillian_rodgers

Post by jillian_rodgers »

Hi Kawinthra,

I love how the photo is the main focus of the website and how you kept everything else minimalistic! Amazing job :)
-Jillian Rodgers

kristenrothbauer

Post by kristenrothbauer »

Hi Kawinthra!
I really love the photo you chose it really pops off the screen. I also really like how you set up your navigation it's super intuitive. I think you could make your body copy about you self stand out a bit more like the quote, but great work!
✮✢❂✶✧
Kristen Rothbauer

Natuwu

Post by Natuwu »

Hi Kawinthra! The quote and image really stand out to me! I like that those are the main focus while your information is at the top!
-Natalie Meza

CedarM

Post by CedarM »

Hi Kawinthra,
Really good job on the website! I love how seamlessly you were able to incorporate your background imagery to your type. When I have tried to do this in the past I have had issues getting white type to stand out against a snowy mountain range, yet you've done it perfectly, well done.
-Cedar
- Cedar Moosmuller