Project 01 Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
anacatnic

Re: Project 01 Final

Post by anacatnic »

Hi nathan!!

I love how clean this looks! The layout works really well and does a great job of creating visual interest. Especially that photo!! Great job!!
-- Anastasia Valory 8-)

jillian_rodgers

Post by jillian_rodgers »

I am really enjoying the minimalistic approach for your design! The paintbrush stroke dividers are super intriguing too, that was such a fun idea :) Great job!
-Jillian Rodgers

Austin_Niedfeldt

Post by Austin_Niedfeldt »

Hey Nathan!
Very clean and organized! I really like the look of the layout you chose to create for your webpage. One small suggestion I have would be the paragraph looks like it just got placed there, no rhyme or reason. I feel like you could mess around with different textbox shapes or fonts or something with it. Still looks great though!
~ Austin Niedfeldt :lol:

kristenrothbauer

Post by kristenrothbauer »

Hi Nathan!
Your layouts are super clean and organized, they look great! The colors, fonts, and pictures you used really help the design hold personality while still being very simple. Great work!
✮✢❂✶✧
Kristen Rothbauer

livitup1

Post by livitup1 »

The motion of your lines are very interesting. The way it all feels like it ties together

Natuwu

Post by Natuwu »

Hi Nathan! The grayscale you chose for your website was a really good idea! The only thing I would suggest is moving your image a bit towards the right in the desktop version, other than that you did a great job!
-Natalie Meza

CedarM

Post by CedarM »

Hi Nathan,
Well done, I really like the sleek black and white design. And I particularly enjoy the really organic lines that break up your piece.
-Cedar
- Cedar Moosmuller