Hello :)

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
Brooke_Brown

Hello :)

Post by Brooke_Brown »

Hello, my name is Brooke Brown and I am finishing off the Graphic Communications and Media Associates with one year left. I am from Alaska and love art, I've never done anything remotely similar to web design so this is going to be an interesting first try for everything in this class, but I am excited to learn and take away as much as I can. I am an art student 100% and I also love outdoor activities like skiing, climbing, camping, hiking, scuba diving, etc. :)
Brooke Brown

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Hello :)

Post by Instructor »

Welcome to GRC 175, Brooke. It's great to have you. I look forward to seeing what your artistic perspective brings to your designs is this class. I'm going to do my best to make it as fun as possible and give everyone the best shot at learning the material. Don't hesitate to reach out to me with questions or if you need help with something. That's what I'm here for.

Don't forget to put your real name in your signature. I go over how to do it in this Zoom video:
https://tmcc-edu.zoom.us/rec/share/euHT ... 2585671000
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173