project 3

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
thusers

project 3

Post by thusers »

michael. i could not upload the file on the forum. check your gmail account.

cheyanne

Re: project 3

Post by cheyanne »

If you made it in illustrator or photoshop, you can save it as a jpeg (for illustrator I think you have to do save for web and devices) and then use tinypic or some sort of quick image hosting and paste the jpg url in here surrounded by image tags, for example, [img ] tinypic.com/picture.jpg [ img ] but without the spaces... this is just assuming you are starting at square one or whatever... If you drew it there's scanners in the open labs and you can scan em and follow the same procedure yee haw!

thusers

Post by thusers »

[quote="cheyanne"]If you made it in illustrator or photoshop, you can save it as a jpeg (for illustrator I think you have to do save for web and devices) and then use tinypic or some sort of quick image hosting and paste the jpg url in here surrounded by image tags, for example, [img ] tinypic.com/picture.jpg [ img ] but without the spaces... this is just assuming you are starting at square one or whatever... If you drew it

yes, in fact i did sketch it. thanks. i will try the scanners later today, thank you.

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

I've not yet seen your Project 3 prelims posted up on the forum. I saw you scan them in the lab. Could you please post them so your fellow students and I can give you some feedback? Thanks!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173