SUPER LATE PROJECT04 PRELIMINARY

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
kelseymarie_ba

SUPER LATE PROJECT04 PRELIMINARY

Post by kelseymarie_ba »

Hey you guys,
For project04, I made my designs pretty simple due to the fact that I now understand my limitations regarding coding and what I am and not capable of doing. I relied heavily on imagery so that my design layouts didn't look too simple and I made sure to look for legible yet fun typography so that the website can have popping elements to keep the viewers "hooked." I really wanted to stick to using tones of green to symbolize the school colors but I really gravitated to dark layouts and since the project was a re-design, I wanted the website to symbolize the program more than the school itself.

Design idea #1:
I used the font "typo_draft" for the headline and another Sans-Serif font called "cabin" for the body-text. I used the interior of the Red Mountain Building on the Dandini Campus of TMCC as the background and used black and white as the context elements (container box, navigation bar, TMCC logo, etc.) and used the background with neutral tones to add some color to the website.

Design idea #2:
I used the font "eurofence" for the headline and "lopez" for the body-text. I again used black tones and heavily relied on the background which consists of an image with shapes, halftone dots, textures, and lines. It has pops of red, blue, and aqua blue but balances with the same image (interior of Red Mountain) from design #1, but a black and white version.
Attachments
gamt-redesign-website-version01-bautista.png
gamt-redesign-website-version01-bautista.png (10.29 MiB) Viewed 1000 times
gamt-redesign-website-innerpage-version01-bautista.png
gamt-redesign-website-innerpage-version01-bautista.png (10.2 MiB) Viewed 1000 times
gamt-redesign-mobile-version01-bautista.png
gamt-redesign-mobile-innerpage-version01-bautista.png
gamt-redesign-website-version02-bautista.png
gamt-redesign-website-version02-bautista.png (9.81 MiB) Viewed 1000 times
gamt-redesign-website-innerpage-version02-bautista.png
gamt-redesign-website-innerpage-version02-bautista.png (9.88 MiB) Viewed 1000 times
gamt-redesign-mobile-version02-bautista.png
gamt-redesign-mobile-innerpage-version02-bautista.png