PROJECT 4 prelim :D

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.

which one you likey?!?!?!?! :D

Idea 1
86%
Idea 2
14%

Total votes: 14

yasmin_bean

Re: PROJECT 4 prelim :D

Post by yasmin_bean »

I personally like the second concept the best. It's more consistent overall and has a good color scheme. Plus the layout is easy and guides the eye across the screen.

kevin_ksk

Post by kevin_ksk »

Hey Kai,

I like your first design the best. The white background with black text makes everything easy to read and I like your banner. I would consider just adding a menu instead of that hamburger style menu on the web version and I think your mobile design still has some work.

Mars_Sink

Post by Mars_Sink »

Hi Kai!

Everyone disagrees with me so thats fine, but I like the second design more than the first, it seems a little bit more clean and precise. Your call though, I think these are both decent options for your website.
- Mars Sink

lil_cactux

Post by lil_cactux »

Hey Kai,
I really like your second design! The contrast is good and easy to read. I think the subhead font could be a little smaller but overall great job!

keatonbeatty

Post by keatonbeatty »

Kai,
I'm torn, I like both sets with the white type and the black type... however, I am leaning more towards the white because it adds some more visual interest to your design. Layouts looking good as well, Great Job!
~ keaton beatty

NMartz

Post by NMartz »

Hello Kai, I think you have some strong concepts. I like the layout in your first one and the navigation in the second one. I think combining some elements from each could have a cool result. Good work!
- Nick Martinez 8-)

S_Osmar

Post by S_Osmar »

Hi Kai,
I like the first design more than your second one, the contrast of the white helps bring your body type out more than the green. The only thing I would work on is on organizing the body type and changing the size of it, on your mobile designs they look a bit too big and on your computer designs they look a bit small so make sure to get them at a legible size that works well with your site. Great job!

kelseymarie_ba

Post by kelseymarie_ba »

Hi Kai,
I think both designs are great so far! So far, I think I gravitated towards the first design. I keep commenting that the white background is simple but still makes a clean and legible design! Something that I think would help with your website would be to add columns or add more space to your body texts. Hope that helps and can't wait to see your final website! :D

Kelsey Bautista