project 4 prelim yeah

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.

Which do you prefer?

Roughs 1a/1b?
92%
Roughs 2a/2b
8%

Total votes: 13

Mars_Sink

Re: project 4 prelim yeah

Post by Mars_Sink »

Hi Isaac,

I agree, your first design is better. I'd love to see more personality in the website like your classic sunrays in the background, but obviously thats not necessary. Can't wait to see the final product!
- Mars Sink

lil_cactux

Post by lil_cactux »

Hey Issac,

I really like your second deigns mobile layout! The blue hue on the images are so nice. Great job!

keatonbeatty

Post by keatonbeatty »

Issac,
I think your layouts are working really well here, I'm not super sold on the colors though just because they don't scream graphic design program to me. I think I like your first set better, it has a bit more flow and I like the way your layout is simple but effective with enough visual interest. Good Job!
~ keaton beatty

NMartz

Post by NMartz »

Hello Isaac, good work. I like roughs 1a and 1b more. I think you have a strong layout. I like the blue you added to the TMCC image.
- Nick Martinez 8-)

S_Osmar

Post by S_Osmar »

Hi Isaac,
I think your first design looks the best with the green and blue working together instead of on different pages, the only thing I would change is adding the GAMT text under TMCC and shrinking the letters down since they seem a bit too big in your navigation bar. Overall, nice job!

kelseymarie_ba

Post by kelseymarie_ba »

Hi Isaac,
I think you've made some strong designs here! I think that the first design has strong image and I really like the duotone to it! If you decide to go with the first design, something that I think would help would consider changing the alignment on the second paragraph to the left, I do like the offset of both paragraphs but I think that aligning it to the left could help with legibility. Hope that helps and can't wait to see your final website! :D

Kelsey Bautista