p04 prelim :)

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.

Which should I do?

Orange Design
100%
Green Design
No votes

Total votes: 11

Erikatsukamoto

Re: p04 prelim :)

Post by Erikatsukamoto »

Hey Bella! These are looking sooo good, I'm so jealous of your first design! The only thing I would maybe change is getting a body copy that isn't as bold. Really nice job!!

keatonbeatty

Post by keatonbeatty »

Bella,
Your first design is so cool, and with the use of the orange, I think it's super cohesive and allows you to not only represent the school but also Reno as a whole. I think the second design has potential as well, maybe with just a few more tweaks it would be to the level your first one is. Overall good job, I cant wait to see the final!
~ keaton beatty

NMartz

Post by NMartz »

Hello Bella, your first design is working very well. I love that background image that you chose. Your fonts and colors are working nicely. Good work!
- Nick Martinez 8-)

S_Osmar

Post by S_Osmar »

Hi Bella,
I really love the look of your first design, from the way the orange works perfectly with your background image on the homepage to the layouts of your type and images. Everything here looks solid! Maybe you could add a hamburger menu to the mobile version to make navigation a bit easier. Overall, amazing work!

kelseymarie_ba

Post by kelseymarie_ba »

Hi Bella,
I really love your first design! I think that it has a soothing effect to it and I that your viewers would love that considering how stressful school can be, haha. Something that I think would help with that design if you decide to go with it, would be to find a different font for your subhead under "GAMT", I think that its perfect for your header but for legibility reasons, I think choosing another Sans-Serif font would still make your website look awesome, even if its not as bold as your header! Hope that helps and can't wait to see your final website! :D

Kelsey Bautista