Proj4-prelim

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
Mars_Sink

Re: Proj4-prelim

Post by Mars_Sink »

Hi Liv,

Id like to see the tmcc colors incorporated, but otherwise both layouts are well thought out. Cannot wait to see more!
- Mars Sink

keatonbeatty

Post by keatonbeatty »

Liv,
Both layouts are looking pretty good! I love how sleek and gridded they are, definitely screams the college program webpage to me. I think I like your first set of designs better, maybe because I can see the vision a bit better with the image. I think the black background will look good against the green in the TMCC pictures and logos! I think it also makes it seem a bit more professional and artsy.
~ keaton beatty

NMartz

Post by NMartz »

Hello Liv, good work. I like both designs. If I had to pick I'd choose the first one. I think everything is looking clean and nice.
- Nick Martinez 8-)

S_Osmar

Post by S_Osmar »

Hi Liv,
I like the second design you got going on, the layout and contrast you're working with really add to your design as a whole and make it appear really interesting. You'd probably want to make your body text a little bit smaller and try and add a hint of TMCC green somewhere in the design, maybe using a green version of the logo itself somewhere? Overall, great work!

kelseymarie_ba

Post by kelseymarie_ba »

Hey Liv,
I really like your first design! Its super clean and legible! Something that I think would help with your website would maybe consider adding the school colors! Hope that helps, can't wait to see your final website! :D

Kelsey Bautista