Project 4 Prelim

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
NMartz

Re: Project 4 Prelim

Post by NMartz »

Hello Osmar, good work. I like both of your designs. I like the color you chose. I am leaning more towards the second one. My advice would be to make the navigation text a bit smaller. It is clashing with the Graphic arts and media Technology header.
- Nick Martinez 8-)

keatonbeatty

Post by keatonbeatty »

Osmar,
All of your layouts seem to be working well, I like the use of green against the darker background image, it's just that the white type may be hard to see against the bright green. Overall super good job, I cant wait to see the final result!
~ keaton beatty

lil_cactux

Post by lil_cactux »

Hey Omar,

Great designs! I think I like the second design more, those curved boxes looks so professional! Great job!

kelseymarie_ba

Post by kelseymarie_ba »

Hey Osmar,
I think both layouts are great re-designs and super clean! I really love the rounded corner you have, I think that might be my favorite design because that stood out to me and is a really cool element to add to a website! Something that I think would help with your design would possibly work on spacing, I think that would help with legibility more! Hope that helps and can't wait to see your final website! :D

Kelsey Bautista