Project 04 Premil!

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
NMartz

Re: Project 04 Premil!

Post by NMartz »

Hello Quinn, good work. Of your two designs, I prefer the one with more green in its borders. Mostly because its tmccs main color. I think the mobile buttons might be too small to read on a phone screen.
- Nick Martinez 8-)

keatonbeatty

Post by keatonbeatty »

Quinn,

Your layouts are looking good, and I love the colors you chose as well, I'm personally not a huge fan of the outlined white box thing so my vote goes to your second set of designs. I also really like the gradient thing you got going on in some of your designs so that would be cool to see a bit more of. Good Job!
~ keaton beatty

lil_cactux

Post by lil_cactux »

Hey Quinn,

Nice designs! Your alignment of text/images in the layout is very clear and clean! I'd say I like the second one more because the homepage is a little easier to read. I would maybe try another color for the nav buttons because right now it's a little hard to read. Overall great job!

S_Osmar

Post by S_Osmar »

Hi Quinn,
I really like the second design with the white background, makes everything easier to read and see. The only thing I would change is the buttons on your mobile designs which look really small, same goes for your computer website design but its not as bad. I would probably make the buttons a bit bigger. Overall, great work!

kelseymarie_ba

Post by kelseymarie_ba »

Hey Quinn,
Great job re-designing the layouts! I really love the design with the gradient for the background, I think it helps the website layout pop! Something that I would maybe change for your website would be to work on the spacing for your paragraphs, I think it would help with legibility! Hope that helps and can't wait to see your final website! :D

Kelsey Bautista