Project 04 Preliminary

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
Erikatsukamoto

Re: Project 04 Preliminary

Post by Erikatsukamoto »

Hey Nick! Really nice job on both of your designs, they looks really clean. I think I'm liking the first one a little bit more. I think I would shrink the tmcc logo just a bit because it is kinda blending in with GAMT. Really nice job!

keatonbeatty

Post by keatonbeatty »

Nick,
I like both of your designs, but the first one is sticking out more to me at the moment. I think that the second design has more originality though, so that's why it gets my vote, I like the green accents you have going on and your layouts are developing nicely as well.
~ keaton beatty

S_Osmar

Post by S_Osmar »

Hi Nick,
I really like your first design the most, the layouts and the colors all look great on it! Maybe you could make the TMCC logo just a bit smaller so its not bumping with the GAMT text. Good job!

kelseymarie_ba

Post by kelseymarie_ba »

Hey Nick,
I really like both designs, they're clean and legible layouts. I think I like your first design with the black header the most, I've been gravitating towards designs within the students that have a bold header whether thats font or color elements and then when people use use a white background to balance it out, I think it works great! Something that I think could help with your design (if you decide to go with black header layout) would consider adding the TMCC mascot (the lizard) in the lower corner of the website and change the opacity of the lizard so that it doesn't class with your text. Hope that helps and can't wait to see your final website! :D

Kelsey Bautista