Project04_prelim

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.

Which one is better? Choose one mobile and one computer

Poll ended at Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:54 pm

Computer Rough 1
29%
Computer Rough 2
14%
Mobile Rough 1
29%
Mobile Rough 2
29%

Total votes: 7

Erikatsukamoto

Re: Project04_prelim

Post by Erikatsukamoto »

Hey Yasmin! I really like all of the designs that you came up with! I think I'm leaning more towards the second design. I would maybe try messing around with the layout and adding some pictures to this to give it more of the tmcc feel. Really nice job!

keatonbeatty

Post by keatonbeatty »

Yasmin,
This is a super cool navigation bar you have, I like the circles it adds a lot of visual interest to your designs. I do like the first one a bit better, I think it has some cool textures with the tmcc logo in the background and the layout is a bit easier to read.
~ keaton beatty

NMartz

Post by NMartz »

Hello Yasmin, good work. I like both designs. I think the color you chose is working well. I would suggest adding some images to the pages.
- Nick Martinez 8-)

S_Osmar

Post by S_Osmar »

Hi Yasmin,
I like your first designs the most, although I would try replacing the bright grey with a darker grey or change it to the dark green you have to tie it together. The brightness from the grey does have contrast but it looks a little off, you could also try changing the darkness of the background to just be a dark grey instead of completely black and keep the other grey at the top for that. Nice job!

kelseymarie_ba

Post by kelseymarie_ba »

Hi Yasmin,
I definitely think you did a good job with navigation for both layouts, which to me is really important for the viewers so thats awesome! I think your colors are bold and help stand out more from the original website! My favorite would be the first layout with the black background! Something that I think would help your website would maybe play with more fonts for your body text, I think that the one you have right now is a bit too bold and I think if you chose maybe a lighter weight style, it would help with legibility, hope that helps and can't wait to see your final website. :D

Kelsey Bautista