Project 04 prelim! ;0

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.

style 1 or 2?

Style 1 (image background)
91%
Style 2 (green background)
9%

Total votes: 11

Erikatsukamoto

Re: Project 04 prelim! ;0

Post by Erikatsukamoto »

Hey Hinata! I really like both of your designs that you have here. If I had to pick one, I think I would go with the first design. I really like how you made GAMT and About the program green, it definitely spices up the look of the design. The only thing I would change is adding a description or an overview of the program like you have one your second design. Really nice job!

lil_cactux

Post by lil_cactux »

Hey Hinata,

You've made stunning designs!! Its definitely a close call but I'd say the first one. Great layouts!

keatonbeatty

Post by keatonbeatty »

Hinata,
While I like the idea of the all-green design I think that it may be too much for the eyes to follow, it's a lot of green lol. That being said your first layout is very professional looking and promotes the school well I think! I also like your mobile versions, and see them turning out well with the pictures incorporated!
~ keaton beatty

NMartz

Post by NMartz »

Hello Hinata, good work. I like both designs but id have to go with the first. I like the image you used as the background. I think your fonts are good. Everything is working well.
- Nick Martinez 8-)

S_Osmar

Post by S_Osmar »

Hi Hinata,
I really like the first design! The image for the background makes the whole website feel a lot more at home and friendly in my opinion. The other colors and fonts you chose work really well too! Overall nice work!

kelseymarie_ba

Post by kelseymarie_ba »

Hi Hinata,
Both designs are very clean and I think you did a great job re-designing the website for TMCC because its easy navigation for students and you kept elements from the school colors to your website! Something that I think would help your website is possibly adding imagery in the background or on the layout that shows the program GAMT; maybe a computer or animation sketch! Hope that helps and can't wait to see your final website! :D

Kelsey Bautista