Project 02 Final

Post links to your Project Two websites for discussion and feedback.
Brady Lenon

Project 02 Final

Post by Brady Lenon »

Hello everyone! I unfortunately didn't give myself enough to learn Dreamweaver, and finish my site in time for the deadline, but I was able to get a good amount of the work done. I also made sure to get the Elmo image in there that everyone loves so much!
Here's my progress thus far:
Attachments
grc175_project02_bl.zip
(137.24 KiB) Downloaded 31 times

YoAdrian!

Re: Project 02 Final

Post by YoAdrian! »

Hey Brady,
I feel ya with Dreamweaver! It seems so easy when you're watching tutorials, then when you actually start trying to make the code do it's thing, it gets a little dicy. I tried looking at your site through Dreamweaver, looks like you've got all the elements in there, it just needs a little more styling in CSS. Keep at it! Can't wait to see it uploaded to the FTP site!
-Johnna Chism

keatonbeatty

Post by keatonbeatty »

Dreamweaver was rough for me too! I did one thing and nothing changed it took a lot of trial and error. It looks nice through your HTML document and all your elements look nice!
~ keaton beatty

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

I don't know, Brady. I think you have enough here to toss it online. The only real issue on the server would be that your homepage is not named "index".

I do like the aesthetic you have going here. The orange header and paper colored background are playing well with each other. And, uh, Elmo continues to be disquieting. The structure you've begun is not bad at all, but obviously unfinished. What I can see though, tells me this has good bones. Even the unstyled structure has a clear delineation and good hierarchy. I'd like to see you finish this, see you take it in the direction you seem to be so clearly going.

Good effort!

And if you have Dreamweaver questiuns, don't hesitate to reach out. That's literally what TMCC pays me for ;)
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Juan Lara

Post by Juan Lara »

Hello Brady,

Although you haven't finished building your website, I believe your heading in the right direction. It looks like you've already made a strong HTML base for the site, you just need to work with CSS to create an effective design.
Juan J. Lara Ruelas

jjkusler

Post by jjkusler »

Hi Brady,
I completely understand how you feel about Dreamweaver, it was a little overwhelming for me to learn! Your site structure looks great so far, I can't wait to see it finished. Great job so far!
~*Jenna*

Erikatsukamoto

Post by Erikatsukamoto »

Hey Brady! I am with you on dreamweaver, it took me forever to understand how everything works. I think your website is definitely headed in the right direction. I would just put it up on the student section so you at least have something. Keep going, you got this!!

kelseymarie_ba

Post by kelseymarie_ba »

Hey Brady,
I totally understand when it comes to learning coding and such! Don't worry, you got this! From what I see, as soon as you get more info about CSS, you'll be able to put your website up! Great job so far! Can't wait to see your future projects! :D

Kelsey Bautista

Hinata_Sato

Post by Hinata_Sato »

Hey Brady,
I like how you made the Elmo image pretty big and it's bigger than anything else on the website :lol: You have a nice base to build a website and I can't wait to see the finished look! Dreamweaver wasn't defiantly easy for me either since this was my first time coding, but once you get the hang of it, it's not that bad after all except for the preview function.
Hinata Sato

lil_cactux

Post by lil_cactux »

Hey Brady,

Good effort! I like how your nav buttons are color changing upon clicking! Keep at it (: