Proj3 Prelim

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
isaacm03

Re: Proj3 Prelim

Post by isaacm03 »

Hi there!
Wow, these are really great. I love both of them and the similar feelings they radiate. I am leaning toward the second set because the contrast just works so well. If I had to offer you any advice, you could consider moving the button names to the left alignment, but that is more preference than anything. Great stuff!
Isaac M!

nancyrey143

Post by nancyrey143 »

Hi Liv,
These look great, and I'm leaning toward that second design. I love the image you used and just the aesthetic of it :D The only critique
I have is to possibly add some images with the product names. Overall, this has a very clean look and I'm looking forward to your
final design >v<
:)

S_Osmar

Post by S_Osmar »

Hi Liv, I really like the second black design, it actually gives it more of an x-ray feel than the first one and i think it works really well. On your mobile layouts I would find a way to fill up space or maybe making the buttons bigger. Great work!

antstronomy

Post by antstronomy »

Hey!

I like the feel these designs are emanating! I think the vibe is correct and the colors are nice. Some changes I would make that i think could improve this, are adding more information to these pages because they feel almost empty. But I do enjoy both these designs, Im leaning towards the first one!