P03 Prelim:)

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.

Which do you guys prefer????

Option 1 w/ Black Background
33%
Option 2 w/ Beige Background
67%

Total votes: 9

kaiyote03

Re: P03 Prelim:)

Post by kaiyote03 »

Hi Bella,

I really am enjoying your second design. The pastel colors work really well with the subject matter of the business. The second design also has really a really good grid layout that keeps important information paired up with each other instead of being scrambled about.

For your second Design I think the biggest problem I'm having is that the colors just aren't working. The pink and the black makes it hard to read the type. The black also makes the mood of this cupcake place really depressing and more "gothic" in a sense.

Good work!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Kai Madden just backflipped ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

isaacm03

Post by isaacm03 »

Hey Bella!
Lovely designs you have here. I really like both, but I think I prefer the second, lighter layout because the colors feel more in line with a cupcake shop, and I really like that illustration. My only advice to you is to check your kerning on your type as some words feel very s p a c e d o u t. Great work regardless.
Isaac M!

lil_cactux

Post by lil_cactux »

Hey Bella,

Nice job on your re-designs! I really like your second layout. The colors and fonts are working well together. I can't say I would change anything, well done!

S_Osmar

Post by S_Osmar »

Hi Bella,
I really like the layout of your second design, but my eyes hurt from the bright beige, although its probably because my eyes suck. I think the black on the cupcake icon can be a different color, but overall it looks really nice, great job!

nancyrey143

Post by nancyrey143 »

Hi Bella,
I'm loving option 2 for the bright colors, it fits the cupcake theme. I think if there's a way to make the images into round shapes to match the rest of your round elements, it would fit a bit better. Overall, great job!
:)