Project01 Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
kaiyote03

Re: Project01 Final

Post by kaiyote03 »

Hello Baker Quinn!

I really love your design! That font adds a lot of dynamics to your design and paired with the color of your design it makes everything pretty wicked and cool. My only critique is that I wish that the "grc 175" text on your mobile version is pushed to the bottom with the truckee meadows text.

Outstanding Job! o( ̄▽ ̄)d
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Kai Madden just backflipped ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Erikatsukamoto

Post by Erikatsukamoto »

Hey Quinn!! I really like the final design that you have here! I think that color that you have chosen looks so good and really matches your personality in the picture. I think that the font you have chosen for your name looks so good. The only thing I would change is the stroke around the orange box on your phone design. Really nice job!! :D

kevin_ksk

Post by kevin_ksk »

Hey Quinn!

Nice to see you again. I like your choice of font for your name. It might dominate the whole page too much which pushes the navigation, photo, and body text to the corner. I don’t know why you chose the bread photo but it’s fun and I think your sense of happiness and fun comes across well with your design!

keatonbeatty

Post by keatonbeatty »

Quinn,

I have been a huge fan of this design since the beginning of the project so I'm super stoked you chose this one as your final! I like the one-toned background you chose and how well your name stands out against it with the cool type. If anything maybe work on the relation between your elements on the page. For example, keep your name big, put your bio under your name in two separate columns, and then your picture to the side maybe a bit bigger! Overall super cool design!
~ keaton beatty