Project01_FINAL

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Erikatsukamoto

Re: Project01_FINAL

Post by Erikatsukamoto »

Hey Megan! I really like your final design that you have here. I think the color that you have and that background design really stand out the most. They work really well and really bring this design together. The only thing that I would change is making the stars match the color of pillows more. Great job!! :D

kevin_ksk

Post by kevin_ksk »

Hey Megan!

Your page looks very clean and your typefaces are visually interesting. I like your colors and the background pattern is cool! I would add a white background to that body text so it’s easier to read and I would’ve swapped your projects and resources to the top. It’s not obvious to me that they are something you go to.

keatonbeatty

Post by keatonbeatty »

Megan,
I really like the background photo you chose, it adds a heck of a lot of visual interest to your design and doesn't distract too much from being able to read the type. I also like the blue and orange theme you have going on, it's pleasing to look at and has a very relaxed and clean vibe going. The only thing that maybe you could do is a different picture that shows something more in the direction of who you are as a designer, overall though, its a super cool design!
~ keaton beatty