Project 01 Final ✮

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Erikatsukamoto

Re: Project 01 Final ✮

Post by Erikatsukamoto »

Hey Anthony! Your final design came out looking so sick!! I love what you have done with this. It looks so groovy and fun with your shapes and sparkles. The background color is so nice and soothing and really matches your image that you have which I enjoy. The only thing I would change with this design is your lines on your phone design next to the projects. They look like implied lines and are leading my eye to the right when there is nothing on the right. Really really nice design, looks super!! :D

kevin_ksk

Post by kevin_ksk »

Hey Anthony!

I really like the colors you chose. I like your picture, I also play guitar! Your body text is a bit close together. I would try expanding it. I think you could’ve chosen something else other than stars to indicate that they are things you click on. It’s not super obvious to me. Your design still has a good sense of flow and I like the design elements you chose

keatonbeatty

Post by keatonbeatty »

Anthony,
I love the color scheme you ultimately chose for your design, and the layout is working well too, I like the little stars you have underneath the buttons as well but I think its a bit hard to tell that they are for the buttons. I wonder if you move them on top of the type if that would help, because they are a really cool touch!
~ keaton beatty