p01 Final:)

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Hinata_Sato

Re: p01 Final:)

Post by Hinata_Sato »

Hi Bella!
I love your final designs! I'm really enjoying the font style you choose and the shadow effect (?) you added to your image. The black and pink theme is matching well with the fonts for your name too. Great job! My only suggestion is to move the image to the top for the mobile version. Other than that, I think it looks great!
Hinata Sato

S_Osmar

Post by S_Osmar »

Hi Bella,
Your final design came out looking really cool! I love the gradient effect you have on your design and the color for it works perfectly with the background color, the shape over it makes it look really nice as well. I also really like the font you chose for your name, real cool. My only critique is maybe you could have filled some of the space above your name with some sort of pattern or another element, but maybe it's just me. Great work!

NMartz

Post by NMartz »

Hello Bella,
Everything is working really well. I like the colors you used. I like all of the shapes, lines and other things you've added. Good work
- Nick Martinez 8-)

Erikatsukamoto

Post by Erikatsukamoto »

Hey Bella! I really like what you have done with your design. I think that the pink looks really cool and sleek with your black and white image. The only thing I would change is maybe moving the background circle up a bit so that it isn't getting behind the type at the bottom. Great job!

kevin_ksk

Post by kevin_ksk »

Hey Bella!

I like your colors and gradient! Your choice of fonts are stylish and interesting. Your navigation is clear and easy to use. The text in a circle is a bit strange and I don’t know effect is behind your picture. Very cool visually and I like your logo!