Project 01 final!!!!

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Project 01 final!!!!

Post by Instructor »

You picked the right one, I'd say!

Look at all the little blingies on your mobile version. They add so much sparkle. My favorite bit is actually how your giant name clips off the edge. It looks like a strip. How neat visually. I also like the subtilty of the distressed texture behind everything. It adds a lot of visual interest. Good contrast on this thing, though your back is not too dark, which keeps it from getting too stark. Good choice on your type as well. The sans-seif gives this a cool, futur-y feeling. It contrasts nicely with the old film grain look of your background. Both your mobile and computer layouts have such well delineated content areas. I can easily see what belongs where. Your navigation is easy to see and use, too. BTW, I slighty prefer your mobile layout to your computer layout. Everything interacts a little better there.

No blingies on the computer layout? Awwww, that's too bad. It makes your computer layout much plainer compared to your mobile layout. The lowercase "n" in your name still looks a little warped as well. Your content is just a little close to your photo in your computer layout.

Excellent work!

P.S. When I hear you opened the first Chick-Fil-A in Japan, I'll tell 'em I knew you way back when you were a design student.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

nancyrey143

Post by nancyrey143 »

Hi Hinata!
This is so expressive with just the type, I like the way your name cuts off the edges on the mobile version.
:)

kevin_ksk

Post by kevin_ksk »

Hey Hinata!

I love how modern your design looks. Your fonts look great and your navigation and layout is great. Your body text is a bit too small and strangely placed in the mobile layout