Project 1- Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Erikatsukamoto

Re: Project 1- Final

Post by Erikatsukamoto »

Hey Nancy! I really like the design that you ended up going with!! I think that your background image is so strong and the transparency that you have on your "hello my name is" looks really good. The only thing I would change is in your phone design I would move your introduction paragraph up just a little bit because the last line is getting lost in the flowers behind it. Great job!!

kaiyote03

Post by kaiyote03 »

Hey ya Nancy!

I love this design and how serene it feels! The text for "hello my name is" is such a cool idea with how it feels like it was written on the condensation of the window. The red also gives the design very nice pops of color and contrast. A critique I do have is that the roundness of your buttons are not consistent and are making the design a bit wonky up there.

Love it and great work! \(@^0^@)/
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Kai Madden just backflipped ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Hah! Your wrote your name into the fog. Brilliant! This is a really good one, Nancy. You should be proud.

Such great ambiance this one has. I can hear the design by just looking at it. Great selection of background picture and I really like how you've pulled colors from said picture. Really ties everything together. I like the use of a singe sans-serif type for (almost) everything. Good work generating hierarchy with just font weights. Everything is easy to read and your navigation is easy to see and use. I like that your buttons change shape depending on what page you're on. And of course the fun handwriting font for the squiggle on the foggy window. It ties you content into the background photo and adds such depth. Great use of margin and proximity too. Everything is nicely organized and grouped.

I'm not sure I like the way your bodycopy clips into the flower on your mobile layout.

Excellent work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

kevin_ksk

Post by kevin_ksk »

Hey Nancy!

I like your design a lot! The photo is super pretty and I like how you took the color from the rose for your name. Or it’s close. I would try to make it a little closer to that color. I like your choice of fonts and the spacing of things looks great. I would make that Hello my name is a darker color so it’s easier to see. But I like how it’s supposed to be written in the glass. Very clever! And I would enlarge your name more than the body text and the TMCC text