Project01 Preliminary

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
kaiyote03

Re: Project01 Preliminary

Post by kaiyote03 »

How do you do, Osmar!

I really enjoy the layout of you designs. I think that you could go down any of their layouts and work with that. For your giant textbox for the bio I would either turn down the opacity so its ~50% or get rid of the box entirely and make the text how you have it for you name with the all white. You can sort of ignore this critique but i think you should swap the font for "projects 1..." and your name as they are fighting for attention on the design.

Best of luck with this design endeavor! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Kai Madden just backflipped ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

nancyrey143

Post by nancyrey143 »

Hi Osmar!
I'm leaning more toward the design with the cute logo; it shows more of your personality and is a great addition. I think rounding out the text box would help with the other round fonts you have on your website, and just help out with the consistency of it, but that's more a personal preference. Overall great job!
:)

Hinata_Sato

Post by Hinata_Sato »

Hi Osmar!
All of the layouts have a simple and clean look! I like how the mobile layouts have buttons for resources and projects. They're easy to see and I like the shadows you added to them to make the 3D look to them. I really like the "Spoodley" logo you added to the second layout too! It has a cute character and makes the layout more interesting with the logo. I prefer the second because of the logo you have! I also like the layout with the logo more because of the gestalt. I believe it flows well. If I have to change something, I think I would remove the white square for the text box and make it look like you did for the head and project buttons! Nice work:)
Hinata Sato