Project One Preliminary Criique

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
NMartz

Re: Project One Preliminary Criique

Post by NMartz »

Hello Issac,
I am leaning towards the first of your two roughs. I like the different colored type being used. I like the colors you used and they blend together nicely. Good job.
- Nick Martinez 8-)

Mars_Sink

Post by Mars_Sink »

Hi Isaac,

I really like your concept, its a nice and clean modern aesthetic without looking too busy. I cannot wait to see the full website.
- Mars Sink

Erikatsukamoto

Post by Erikatsukamoto »

Hey Issac! I really like your first design. I might try adding some shapes to make it pop but otherwise nice job.

nancyrey143

Post by nancyrey143 »

Hi Issac,
The vintage look looks great so far! I'm leaning more toward the first layout just because of the hierarchy. I would just remove the glow under the email and possibly just change it to a plain color to give it emphasis. Overall, great job!
:)

Hinata_Sato

Post by Hinata_Sato »

Hey Isaac!
I love the retro feels on both of the layouts! I like how you added a gradient and glow on some of the types. I also like how you added the grain in the background! I think all the elements help them look vintage. My only suggestion is to make a bar for all the projects and resources on top of the page for the computer layouts. Making the bar will help the viewers to navigate the page and I believe it will look better as a design as well. Nice work!:)
Hinata Sato