Project One Preliminary Critique

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
kaiyote03

Re: Project One Preliminary Critique

Post by kaiyote03 »

A blessed day to you my friend Quinn,

I am loving your designs. They are simple but they are working very well in your layout. I love the color in your first design as its mellow, laid back, and very pleasing to view. Your type choice also works very well and fits smoothly with the simplicity of your layout.

I also love the second design and how the 1 color really adds to the dynamics of the design. In my opinion I would move the color from your first design and check it out with the mono-color theme as I think that the yellow would fit well and get rid of the contrast issues you have between the black and orange in the second design.

I wish you good luck on your designs! (o゜▽゜)o☆
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Kai Madden just backflipped ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

nancyrey143

Post by nancyrey143 »

Hi Quinn,
I'm liking the yellow layout a bit more. I like the overlap of your name on your photo in the mobile
app, if there's a way to do this to the desktop please do! It looks really cool. I would add some
white boxes around the nav to give them a bit more emphasis, or even bold them up. Overall,
these look great!
:)

Hinata_Sato

Post by Hinata_Sato »

Hello Quinn!
I love the colors and layouts you chose for your designs! Both of them work pretty well for the layout, but I like the first one more. Your name pops out and I think the color of the background is working well with the white font. I would fill your either last name or first name with white to make them even more pop out! If you're more towards the second one, I suggest making the font colors of the body copy white since I think it stands out more. Nice work! :)
Hinata Sato