Project 01 prelim!!!

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.

which one is better?

black theme
63%
white theme
38%

Total votes: 8

lil_cactux

Re: Project 01 prelim!!!

Post by lil_cactux »

Hey Hinata,

Great work! Both of your roughs are so clear to read and still have a lot of flair to them. I like the black background layout the most tho because of the clever use of shape in the type. Well done! (Also lollll Chik-fil-a is bombbb)

NMartz

Post by NMartz »

Hello Hinata,
I like the second one more. The colors blend together very nicely At first glance the sunset image not being the full background looked odd to me. After looking at it longer I see exactly why you chose to make it a small part of the screen and I think you made it work very well. I think all of your fonts look nice as well. Good work!
- Nick Martinez 8-)

Mars_Sink

Post by Mars_Sink »

Hi Hinata!
As always your designs are so clean and polished. I love the black design the most, it truly feels like your aesthetic. I wanna see more buttons though, and id love it if they were little flowers or clouds or something. Overall you have a really nice chic design.
- Mars Sink

Erikatsukamoto

Post by Erikatsukamoto »

Hey Hinata! I really like your first design and the font you chose with your name. I think this is hinata was suppose to be all lowercase but if not I would uppercase that. nice job.

nancyrey143

Post by nancyrey143 »

Hi Hinata!
I really love the use of typography in your website, it makes it pop out so much, and all of the tabs matching it really help with the legibility. I love the font for your name on the white website, I would just change the tabs font. I really love these two concepts, I'm excited to see your progress in this class :D
:)