Hello :P

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
antstronomy

Hello :P

Post by antstronomy »

Hi everyone, my name is Anthony. To be completely honest, I'm a little worried about the difficulty of this course since I know nothing about web design. I wish I could've taken this in person since I feel I learn better when I can be present, but I am still looking forward to working through this class. I hope we can all have a fun semester! Good luck to all of you!

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Hello :P

Post by Instructor »

Hey Anthony. I fully get the struggles of learning remotely. That's why a provide so many resources to you guys, so you can find something that works with your learning style. I'm going to try my hardest to do as many live lectures as I can so you guys can interact with me and ask questions. If you need any help or have a question outside of lecture time, I'm available via email and Canvas and try to respond to 'em pretty quickly.

I look forward to seeing your solutions to the projects and I hope GRC 175 goes smoothly for you.

Alos, don't forget to toss a signature on your forum account so we can tell who you are.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173