Project 04: Final Submission

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
Meghna_Misson

Project 04: Final Submission

Post by Meghna_Misson »

Hey everyone,

Here is my website for project 04: https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... index.html.

And here is the updated link for project 02, where you can also view my work for project 03 under the "project+" button in the navigation: https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... na-misson/

Due to trying to finish up project 03 yesterday in order to satisfy most of its project requirements, there was no way for me to complete project 04 by midnight today. So, I had only created the homepage/index page very close to what I had it as in my concept work--with the "faculty and staff" button in the section menu linking to the image I had created as the sample page for my preliminary work--today (and yes, today :shock:). I do wish that I had created additional HTML to represent my redesign further for the program, as well as figure out my scripts to make my dropdown menus and hamburger buttons work since I had a fun time trying to code for them. But since I couldn't, I had tried to code what it would have been like throughout the page--where the text and objects highlight, shrink, and activate if they were to actually link to anywhere.

Ending it here, I would love to try to make this again in the future. Thank you for the course, bye!
Meghna Misson - student

Elle Barre

Re: Project 04: Final Submission

Post by Elle Barre »

You really cracked the code on this class, Meghna. All of your designs have been avante garde in a way, and project 4 is as well. It is so impressive. How cool the way it scrolls over that awesome wallpaper. What a great picture to work with, and you framed it so nicely with the elements around it. I enjoyed looking at this website. It's amazing how much info you got in there, and yet it's not cramped. Great work. Your previous site and page were cool to revisit: proj 1-- it really turned out well, and the orig design idea for Proj 4 was very nice, also, very readable and I like that. It's been fascinating looking at your work in this class. :- )
~ Elle Barre