PROJECT04!!

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
TSUL

PROJECT04!!

Post by TSUL »

Tyler Sullivan

Elle Barre

Re: PROJECT04!!

Post by Elle Barre »

This came out so good. So good, I actually read though all of it, all the copy. The font you used, how big you made it, easy legibility/contrast, color scheme pleasant. I like the way your three-column part, with the drop shadow, too, puts your focus on the reading, cause there is a lot of reading, and I am relieved I was finally interested in reading all of it, the artistry of the layout is what I feel led me to keep reading. Also, I don't know why, but I was sure there were some add-ins of your own that clarified points--I could be wrong, but then that got me looking for some one-liners snuck in there to make me laugh. It was very conversational and in the right font, the right spacing, the right negative space around it. Then I noticed how nicely you placed the school logos! Very clever, different! It made me THINK: you used one logo on the Degrees page: surprise! And the design of that page is brilliant; it's a 'how-to' infographic of the whole program and works so well. It sits you in the classroom, shows you, 'here's the equipment you'll be using,' and, "Look, you can make an artistic logo like this one." And then, the TMCC logo mountain at the end with a mountain cut-out behind it. Perfect touches. Your work this semester has been enjoyable and inspirational to me and I will never forget how amazing it was to see your Project 1, and first realize, "Oh, this is the big leagues." Good luck in all your endeavors. :- )
~ Elle Barre