Project 04 Final

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
Cole_Richards

Project 04 Final

Post by Cole_Richards »

Well here we are, the end of the line. I feel like this isn't my best work but for what I did I think I covered each base well, the only thing that doesn't work is the display on different sized screens, otherwise I think I did a good job on this project, I definitely could've spent a lot more time on this project. Hopefully all of you have a good summer, and thanks for all the great advice on projects, and thank you Michael, I wish I could've attended lectures live, have a great summer everyone!https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... index.html
Cole Richards (Betes Boy)

Mike_Chavez123

Re: Project 04 Final

Post by Mike_Chavez123 »

Hey Cole I believe you did a really great job although I’m only seeing 4 out 5 web pages. And I don’t see the links to project 2 and 3. Otherwise well done I like it.

mck775

Re: Project 04 Final

Post by mck775 »

Hello! I think that this is really well done especially with how difficult I believe learning to code this semester. I love what you did with the background and the green nav. I am more of a traditional person when it comes to websites, the nav up in the top and laid out, however you broke that and set it to the side on the left. I actually believe it is very pleasing in conjunction with your logo!!