Final project!!

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
lilykmitch

Final project!!

Post by lilykmitch »

Yay we did it! Here's my final project, I know its no where near perfect or even like my preliminary but after working on this all week, I'll call it decent! The biggest problems I have been having with it and the past projects are understanding how to make the positioning stay how I want it to be especially when the screen it different sizes. I made this on my computer and then on my laptop its a whole different website. Also how big to make my background image because it's 1920 by 1080 but it's not all staying that size. Then I had problems with some pieces not moving at all when I tried to get them to go where they are supposed to go but you get the gist. I am definitely going to need to take a few more web design classes before I'm a pro but 5 months ago I knew nothing so I have improved! Thank you all for a great semester and Michael for a fun class!

https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... index.html
Lily Mitchell :geek:

mck775

Re: Final project!!

Post by mck775 »

Heyo! I agree, this project or just coding in general was extremely difficult. Through the tears and frustration, we persevered. I do have my critiques on it for sure just with the fonts and that the text doesn't line up however I can tell that this was from coding and I GET IT..... SOO I think you did great, it works, I can go to different pages, you turned it in on time, and to that I say well done. <3

Mike_Chavez123

Re: Final project!!

Post by Mike_Chavez123 »

All the links work but again I don’t see projects 2 and 3. Overall it’s got what it needs. Looks good.