project 04 preliminary

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
James Hill

Re: project 04 preliminary

Post by James Hill »

Hi Lilly,
I like your designs and think you should go with concept 1. I think you should go away from the black text box and make it white instead. Also great font choice but I think making the anything but headlines a decorative font makes it hard to read.

Elle Barre

Post by Elle Barre »

I LOVE the background photographs of the degree tracks... really nice, and the most delightful colors of all of the designs. Your layouts are all clear, clean, easy to figure out. All of them have this accessibility to them. They're not 'different' or 'unique' or amazeballs, but they are clear and clean, and there is straightforward elegance in that. I'd like to see the style of the tracks pages also be the style of the other pages, infused with color and 'fresh' photography. :- )
~ Elle Barre

Meghna_Misson

Post by Meghna_Misson »

Hey Lily,
I absolutely love how the first concept looks, and that each program is broken down into separate segments that create a nice flow of information when scrolling through. The only thing that I think you are missing is a footer at the bottom (not on the index page/home page, I think it seems fine without one!) but for the second page, that way it puts an end at the bottom and won't make it feel like it's endless. Other than that, amazing work! Can't wait to see how it looks when it's live!
Meghna Misson - student