ᴾʳᵒʲᵉᶜᵗ ⁰³

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Meghna_Misson

Re: ᴾʳᵒʲᵉᶜᵗ ⁰³

Post by Meghna_Misson »

Hey Oliva,
I love the color scheme and fonts you had used, it really makes the entire site feel natural just like the bath and skin products on the site lol. Although, I do find it weird that when clicking on the image it opens to a new tab, did you code it with the line "target="_blank"? Or does it do that automatically? But besides that, I think overall your work satisfies the project's requirements well enough. Great work!
Meghna Misson - student

zandrews

Post by zandrews »

Hey Olivia!

Awesome looking site here! You did a great job with your drop down menus and just the overall aesthetic and layout here. I also really think you nailed the color palette of everything as it gives off those earthy beauty tones which is fitting for the site4 that you did.

My only critique is we're never really taken to another page of the website and the products featured on the homepage just pop out to a big picture of the product rather than perhaps a product page BUT overall, I think you accomplished what project 3 set us out to do. Keep up the great work and good effort! Almost there - just project 4 to go! :)

Best,
Zach

squidgola33

Post by squidgola33 »

i think your site looks great! all your links work properly and your theme is super neat. i think the only thing i would change is the image size within the outlined boxes, i feel the images could be larger an help advertise the product more.

Megan Greaves

Post by Megan Greaves »

I think I remember saying during your preliminary work that I liked the vibe I got of the site being homemade. I'm glad you went through with that aesthetic. The handwriting fonts contribute to that in a great way, as well as the brown background-color. It reminds me of the plain paper or cardboard boxes/bags that I have gotten when buying handmade soaps. I might suggest allowing the images more room on the page, even if they are supposed to lightbox. Those are some pretty images and they deserved to be seen. At this point its sort of all about project four tho.