project03

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
lilykmitch

Re: project03

Post by lilykmitch »

This looks so cute i really like how you designed this! the menu page is my favorite it all works really well together
Lily Mitchell :geek:

squidgola33

Post by squidgola33 »

this looks really nice! i like how you are able to click which menu option you want from the menu page like burgers wings etc. very nice

zandrews

Post by zandrews »

Hi Tyler!

Nice job on your site! Once again, skeuomorphism for the WIN! :)

Love your layout that you chose to go with - definitely gives me the sports bar food vibe and your links/buttons work well in taking us to the various menu pages. Also, it helps a ton that your menu pages are laid out the same so that they're easy to follow from page to page without being confusing. Definitely taking not as I am STILL finishing my redesign for also a restaurant website. Anyways not much I can critique except tweak your nav settings a bit so it doesn't get all jumpy when we click something but it's useable as is and you nailed what you site out to do for project 3.

Keep up the great work and effort all the way to the end for project 4. We're almost there!

Best,
Zach

squidgola33

Post by squidgola33 »

I like the color scheme you have going here. i also like how you have lots of images, i struggled trying to fit them into my design. good job

Megan Greaves

Post by Megan Greaves »

I like how you used the background images of the menus to design the pages, along with images of the actual menu food items. Very fun. I would suggest maybe turning the navbar into an actual thin bar that sticks to the top of the window so it's easier to see. But the imagery is compelling and creates great texture on the page. It's practically a call to action all on its own. Nicely done.