Project03

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.

Kanye?

yes.
No votes
no.
11%
maybe.
No votes
poopity-scoop. scoop diddy whoop. whoop di scoop de poop.
89%

Total votes: 9

Meghna_Misson

Re: Project03

Post by Meghna_Misson »

Hey Spencer,
I absolutely love how the homepage looks, and that animated background where it keeps changing from "Internet Explorer is Stupid/Slow/Evil" over the flames just draws me in so much, 10/10 work. Despite hell being scary, that high-definition image of Bill Gates in the bottom corner is even more terrifying! My only critiques overall would be the text on top of the backgrounds for the subpages, I think they would have been better visible on top of a few black, semi-transparent boxes since they do somewhat get lost to the busy background behind them. But besides that, amazing work!
Meghna Misson - student

zandrews

Post by zandrews »

Spencer my dude! Omg I may have lol'ed multiple times on every page of this. Freaking hilariously awesome work!

All of your animations in the background are just fantastic and I was so amused by everything you did here. You can tell you have a ton of fun putting this together and I applaud how you took such a horrendous site and made it just shines of just pure awesomeness.

Honestly there is not much I can really critique with this - it's just too good. I would say perhaps some styling on your text through the various pages but it honestly adds to the site's aesthetic and allows room for those fantastic backgrounds. Keep up the great work and the awesome personality that shines through. Onto the final project ahhhh! :)

Best,
Zach

lilykmitch

Post by lilykmitch »

Hi spencer
this is great. i love all these gifs you are throwing into your websites it makes this way more interesting i love it
Lily Mitchell :geek:

squidgola33

Post by squidgola33 »

this looks pretty cool cuzzo. i like the humor in the site itself, i get a kick out of reading that internet explorer is evil... i think it is too. the links work and the flames are super cool!