Project03 Final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
lilykmitch

Re: Project03 Final

Post by lilykmitch »

Hi James
I really like the background image repeating and the colors you chose for your fonts and the layout is also really easy to figure out where everything is! good job!
Lily Mitchell :geek:

Meghna_Misson

Post by Meghna_Misson »

Hey James,
I think you might have posted the wrong link, because it only opens up a page to regular html text. But I did scroll down to see that Michael had posted your correct link, and for it I have to say that I enjoy the "Events" page much more than your Homepage. The main reason why is because of the headline in the center, it doesn't grab my attention that well and seems too minimal, especially when compared to the red headline on the "Events" page--along with the organization of its contents--this one grabs my attention much more. But overall, I think it is a solid improvement from the original website, good job!
Meghna Misson - student

squidgola33

Post by squidgola33 »

when i click on your link i cant see your site!

zandrews

Post by zandrews »

Hi James!

At first I was so confused cause nothing was showing up for your site but Michael posed the correct link and WOW major improvement over project 2! I was worried you had given up but you totally put in a lot of effort into this next project and it shows. While it ain't perfect by any means, it works and it links to all of the site's pages fine and you content is nicely laid out.

I totally urge you to keep experimenting with everything - for example your background photo you could change to something that's less repetitive or perhaps blow it up so it's just the one image of the red car in the background. Anyways overall though I think you accomplished the main goals of what project 3 is urging us to accomplish. Excellent effort! *golf clap

You totally got this - keep up the hard work and we just have project 4 left - give it all you got! :)

Best,
Zach