Project 3 Preliminary

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
James Hill

Re: Project 3 Preliminary

Post by James Hill »

Hello,
Great work you have done on your website designs. I like you first design. I am one who like space filled but the blank space looks fine. Layout and colors look nice. The mobile is a little busy with color on image. Great job with your design.

Megan Greaves

Post by Megan Greaves »

No hesitation I think you should go with the first set. I've never set foot there but I get the impression you really captured the feeling of that place. Choosing your colors from the palette they had already created was also a nice touch. I think the owners should really appreciate this site if you were to pitch it to them. The mobile versions also turned out pretty good. They can be tricky. Great start!

Meghna_Misson

Post by Meghna_Misson »

Hey Ericha,
Your redesigns look amazing! And I love how you made a logo for this website as well because it will help them stand out from their local competitors and will allow them to become much more recognizable whenever that same logo is used. Out of the two, my favorite has got to be the second one--the layout, color scheme, fonts, and sense of hierarchy is perfect in every way and very professionally done--amazing job! As for improvements/suggestions, I don't really have anything to say because it already looks ready to go! Once again, great work!
Meghna Misson - student

Mike_Chavez123

Post by Mike_Chavez123 »

Don’t let anybody ever tell you no, keep going! Great job, awesome opportunities!