Hellishly bad website

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
James Hill

Re: Hellishly bad website

Post by James Hill »

Hey Spencer,
Wow I have no words for these designs. These designs are so out of the world and are completely different. like how the original website looked like but you were able to keep the same vibe. I like set 2 as it seems more original than set 1. The images for the backgrounds looks great though. Good job.

Ericha Eberhart

Post by Ericha Eberhart »

Hi Spencer,
This has to be one of the strangest websites I have ever seen... but I really like the first layout with the bridge illustration. I also really like your header, it flows well and just looks right. The subheads do seem a little clashy though, it might be because they are so long, but I'm not sure if that is adjustable. Nice clear communication though!
-Ericha Eberhart :D

Meghna_Misson

Post by Meghna_Misson »

Hey Spencer,
I would say to go with the first set because of how intense the second one is--the white on top of the red just pops out way too much and right into my eyes--it's too strong! The first set instead has a much better color scheme due to the darker colors and contrast; I'm also digging the inner sample page the most because of how it's created. My only suggestions for improvement would be the image for the home page (maybe try finding a similar background image as a PNG rather than a JPEG to avoid pixelation when scaling it larger) and hierarchy (mainly for the sample page, I think it could be better adjusted so that the user would not feel bombarded by the amount of body text). But other than that, great work!
Meghna Misson - student

Elle Barre

Post by Elle Barre »

Hi Spencer,

Well, between your website and my Gates n Fences website, I had Bill on the brain, and, this happened:
bill-gates-gates.jpg
:- )
~ Elle Barre

Mike_Chavez123

Post by Mike_Chavez123 »

I love the concept great display I love it keep it up!