Project 1 Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Ericha Eberhart

Re: Project 1 Final

Post by Ericha Eberhart »

Hi Amara,
Your design is very unique and personalized and I like that about it, I think your layout has some great visual depth too! Your picture does seem like it is low-resolution, so that might be something to check out. Nice work!
-Ericha Eberhart :D

Elle Barre

Post by Elle Barre »

Amara, I like this design. My first thought was it's interesting how you used the pipes in screen behind you and in the foreground for your framing, especially admire the cool way you put the nav buttons on those two side-by-side pipes, staggered like that---that is a feature I would build on for each add'l page, for sure, no matter how small or big, that graphic could be a dandy lynchpin for the whole website. Really nice. GREAT picture, btw. :- )
~ Elle Barre

Megan Greaves

Post by Megan Greaves »

Hello Amara!

Sorry, this is a day late but better late than never, eh?

I like the use of soft edges in your designs. They feel fun and quirky, but work to organize the content in a professional way. The background uses a multitude of colors but since they're muted compared to the foreground colors they aren't distracting or random. I might suggest making the navigation bar a little longer on the mobile version because I think on an actual mobile-sized device it might be hard for fingers to accurately click on things. I like the way the navigation bar is sort of staggered in the desktop version, maybe recreate that for the mobile? The only other thing to note is that in the desktop design the long tube thing with your name/graphic designer in it is a perfectly smooth oval shape, where in the mobile version the bottom of the pink/purple part drops lower at the bottom than the grey part of it. If that was unintentional. I like the design! Good work. :D