hullo

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
zelouzelou

hullo

Post by zelouzelou »

Helloo everyone! Looking forward to learning more about building web pages- a very desirable skill to have this day in age. :D
Kathyleen Bullard

Melissa_Armstrong

Re: hullo

Post by Melissa_Armstrong »

Hey there,

I completely agree that building web sites is a very important skill to have in this day in age. Are you working towards a degree program, and if so, what one? I just changed degree programs from Computer Programming to Web Development due to classes no longer being offered with all the budget cuts.

Anyways, nice to meet you in the realms of the internet. :)

~Missy
Melissa Armstrong

zelouzelou

Post by zelouzelou »

Hey Missy,
It's nice to meet you too. I liked your layouts that you showed in class yesterday. :) I'm just working towards a certification in graphics communications. I have a degree in fine art, but I realized how important it is to be able to translate that into the computer realm. Also, I learned that I'm really more of a designer than a fine artist. :P Funny how when you do something that much, you quickly figure out whether you love it or hate it. he he. I hear ya on the budget cuts. It's not often that you meet a female programmer/web developer. How far along are you in your program?
Kathyleen Bullard

Melissa_Armstrong

Post by Melissa_Armstrong »

Should hopefully graduate next Spring/Summer...keeping my fingers crossed. :)
Melissa Armstrong