Class Introductions, Hi!

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
Meghna_Misson

Class Introductions, Hi!

Post by Meghna_Misson »

8-) Hi everyone,

My name is Meghna Misson, and I have been enrolled in at TMCC since Spring 2020. As of now, this is the last semester that I need to finally complete my transfer associates degree in Graphic Design & Media Technologies, but I will soon be seeking dual enrollment for full time within the graphic design program here and for the transfer associates degree in Fine Art. My interests mainly revolve around art as well, whether traditionally or digitally, and they mainly motivate me to achieve my dream career in Design and Animation.

Something memorable to know about me is that my best practice in traditional art is mixed media, I love to use the many different materials around me to create a fully covered canvas without being limited to one medium only; to see some of my work, you can search my name along with the Holland Project online to view my first exhibition. But in the meantime, I have been enjoying digital art the most!

(And to Mr. Green, hi again! It's nice to be back in the course!)
Meghna Misson - student

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Class Introductions, Hi!

Post by Instructor »

Good to have you back, Meghna. I hope life cooperates a bit better for you this semester. You at least know what's coming (mostly) and you have the skills to really excel here. I wish you the best of luck. If you have any questions or need any clarification, you know where to find me. Don't hesitate to reach out.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173