hello person reading this

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
Samantha_Thomas

hello person reading this

Post by Samantha_Thomas »

Hello, my name is Samantha, but I also go by Sam cause I think my name is too long and formal.

I am currently 20 years old and live in an apartment with my brother, who is attending UNR as a math major. I am studying in the GMAT program to become a video game character designer. I find it fun to make up stories in my head and design characters with some of their personality added to the design somehow.

I have ADHD, so it's hard for me to stay focused on one thing for long periods of time, or the opposite of I'm to focus on something and forget to do things like eat. Unless I listen to some type of music. usually I'm ok with anything that isn't rap or RnB. I'm not fond of those two at all.

Also, I'm not a very good writer/explainer, so all of my replies or posts like this one will have gone through Grammarly before appearing here so that they at least have some good grammatical fixes and words, unlike what I usually type.

Not quite sure what else to type as I tend to keep my private life and school life separate unless I know someone for longer than a single semester.
Samantha Thomas

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: hello person reading this

Post by Instructor »

Hello, person writing this! It's a pleasure to meet you, Samantha. Welcome to GRC 175. I think you'll find this class agreeable since it's self-paced (except for the due dates) and web design is a subject you can dip in an out of and doesn't require lots of consecutive hours of work. There's a lot of work top be done, but you can break it up into little manageable chunks and, at the end, you'll have something to be really proud of. I can't wait to see your work for this class.

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please fell free to reach out to me via email, Canvas, or this forum. I try to make myself as available as possible.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173