Project 4 Final

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
Krueckl

Project 4 Final

Post by Krueckl »

Happy final project!

Here is my project 4. I have learned so much in this class. Thank you!

https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... index.html
:) KATHY RUECKL

IzzyB

Re: Project 4 Final

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Kathy,

Your website tourned out great. The scrolling features on your pages is amazing, love the way everything flows from one part of the screen to the next. The layout is neat all the images are sharp and very well presented on the sites along with the text being legible. Menus and tabs work great, the green color for your background with the few geometric design compliment your style and execution. Congrats on your final design for your website!
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Kathy,
Wow, This turned out great! You picked amazing colors and I had a fun time scrolling through your pages. Everything is well organized and looks cohesive. You should feel proud!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

jacklyn_yamine

Post by jacklyn_yamine »

Hi Kathy,
I love that background! I love the different colors that you chose for each individual page, they all still look so great with the pentagons. My one and only thing is the customized scroll bar. That color green is way too bright of a neon for what is going on in the rest of the page and I think it really clashes with the blue and some of the other colors. I would make it the darkest color that you have for each color on each page so that everything can work even better as a whole.
JacklynYamine