Project03 Final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
ItsAllisxn

Re: Project03 Final

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hi Arisa,

Oh my gosh your header is so cool! I love how it moves and how the bottom right tracks where your cursor is! That's dope. Unfortunately though, a lot of stuff seems to be missing from your inner pages, and it took me a minute to figure out where your navigation was. Other than that, your header looks really awesome and continuing with that theme would be super cool for the inner pages. Nice work!
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Arisa,

I unfortunately cannot view your site, which is a bummer because I’m already in love with the clipping mask effect you’ve got with the text and the background image.

Anyways, you always produce really great work and so I’m sure your site is really great!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Arisa,

Great job on your website, love the animation on your title behind the text specifically. That moving effect defiantly is crazy good and I can tell you put in a lot of work to perfect that. Love the blue-white color scheme you structured your design around. The font and font color compliments well with everything and as said again, great job on your website!
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ