project03

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Mal-Festio

Re: project03

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Gavin,

Great website, you did a great job redesigning Yogurt Beach's website. The website is also nicely responsive and the width gets smaller. The imagery and typography are great. Overall, the website is really good. Just a fix you can do, maybe center the text on your buttons.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

Hamistani

Post by Hamistani »

Hello Gavin,
This looks really good! I like the fonts and images you chose. I really like the colors you chose to use throughout your design. I really like the pictures at the bottom of the home page. I wish there were more pages to see. Great job!
- Heather Amistani
Ehhh, What's up Doc? ;)

ItsAllisxn

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hi Gavin,

Glad to see that the css upload works now! Your website looks really cool. The responsiveness of this website is admirable and I'm sure took a ton of time. Great work. I really like the green that is seen throughout the website, it really helps to emphasize your theme. I'm not seeing a button in the navigation to go back to the homepage, so that might be something to add. With the pages you have, everything looks great and professional. Awesome job!
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Gavin,

Your site looks great! I especially enjoy how you used the images to highlight the flavors. And I overall think your layout is really strong as well. Great work!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

sal_baraj

Post by sal_baraj »

Hello,
This is well executed and keeps the yogurt beach theme. great work

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Gavin,

Your website turned out great, everything is formatted correctly and you did amazing job on the images as well as the tabs. They all work, look clean and your font choice is complementary to the background mainly being white. Your structure and presentation is spot on and I can tell you put a ton of time into designing your website and I congratulate you on making a great website!
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ